Powered by Blogger.

Kim Kardashian Feels Attacked For Her Charity Work

Kim Kardashian is clearly tired, beaten by his charity work , as they are about the criticism he has received.Kim recently donated 10 % of the profits made ​​from their eBay Giving Works auction to spoke with typhoon relief Philippines , but was as " selfishly " and keep the rest of the money charged and has also been criticized for not giving more . Kim took to her blog to those comments about her in a post titled "Giving comes from the heart : " The message is to answer as follows :I feel compelled about something that is in my head and my heart talk . Over the years, I had to grow a thick skin . Being in the public eye , there are times when I feel as if I each and everything I do , to criticize . I 'm used to it . I just choose not to feed the negativity or be consumed by it . "The problem comes when I attacked for wanting and trying to help people. My father always taught me how important it . Do not disclose anything I can do to help charities and people around the world. I do it because I want it. I do it because my father taught me . I do it because it what to do . So people attack me for 10 % of my sales from the eBay auction for the people of the Philippines to give, that hurts .
I eBay auctions monthly and change the charity or church occasionally . I spend 10 % of my earnings to charity , not only these eBay auctions . This month is for the people of the Philippines, last month Life Change Community Church was .
With regard to these eBay auctions , if the numbers down the eBay auction management agency , the broken me with a share of all the hard work , then the fee eBay charges placed auction shopping, eBay , Paypal fees, etc. add up to about half of the sales charges. Then I give 10% to charity .The truth is the # decomposed , is neither here nor there . The people of the Philippines need all our help , no matter how big or small.
I made a list of thousands of items in our eBay Giving Works in the last 5 years or more, for various reasons. I will continue to do what's in my heart and I 'm glad to know that many others have enjoyed buying from me , because they are giving me .
Giving comes from the heart . We all need to be reminded that will celebrate the Christmas season this year.
While it is good to give any kind of charity that is the problem with Kim that she has already done much damage to his public persona , that everything can not be seen as wrong , and a positive thing that they tried to be ignored and / or criticized . Kim, along with financing Kanye West, has become a laughingstock trick and makes it difficult to change public opinion .
Kim best chance was to anonymously donate and receive the backlash , the insurance company and received avoid .What do you think of Kim's blog think? Do you have a minute? For critical dismissal ?

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks