Powered by Blogger.

Actress’ uncle, Cousin Arrested for years of abuse, Death threats

The Faridabad police on Saturday arrested an uncle and a cousin of the actress next Nikunj Malik over allegations that plagued his mother and threatened to kill her if she did not leave the family entertainment industry. Twenty-eight years Malik , whose show career withdrew in 2010 after appearing in ' Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge ' , currently seen starring Anil Kapoor TV show '24 ' and is in the upcoming film "Revolver Rani .She told TOI in Faridabad , " My uncle and other relatives were against me for a career in Bollywood from the start to follow (2010), and put a lot of pressure on my parents , my profession so that I do not . " He added : "They my parents threatened with dire consequences if I did not leave . managed to influence my father is also against my career in Bollywood. 's just my mother , who has supported me . "

To support his career choice , his mother went through physical assaults and death threats , says Nikunj . Recount an incident in January this year , said: " My uncle worked to our house and attacked my mother, I said. " We have to come to his house and said four ways you save could not hear. we now have to bear the consequences. "

As the harassment continued , Nikunj finally filed a complaint against the police his relatives in the police station, Sector 7 Faridabad in July. However, since they had little movement in the case , she decided to visit her weekend Faridabad. His efforts finally paid off , and the police arrested her paternal uncle Mahavir Singh and his son Amit Malik .

She said: " My mother has a picture of the threats on the phone , he 's got only after hearing that the police arrested my uncle and his son and filed a FIR .. " said Inspector Manoj Kumar Sector 7 police station in Faridabad : "We have arrested the family threaten . Sections are invested in them 323 ( voluntarily causing hurt ) , 452 ( unlawful entry with a plan to assault or restrain someone) , 506 ( criminal intimidation ) and 507 ( criminal intimidation by anonymous communication ) of the Indian Penal Code. ''
Nikunj said: "I have my parents would kill her if I call home threatened my mother, who was my only support for this action has forced me against my relatives ... " detailing the abuse from their parents face, she said: " .. she came home and threaten my parents , my question to my address in Mumbai said they would travel to Mumbai and me with them ," Despite the arrests , but said Nikhunj remains concerned about their personal safety and that of his mother . She said : "You can never predict the behavior of revenge for the arrests of offenders - .. They are very shrewed "

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks