Powered by Blogger.

Abhishek hopes a grown-up Aaradhya appreciates him and Aishwarya

Like all parents, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai also hopes for her beautiful daughter Aaradhya Bachchan.Actor Abhishek Bachchan wants to know his nearly two year old daughter Aaradhya Bachchan continue to appreciate their parents as they respect them.The son of veteran actress Jaya and megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan is married to actress Aishwarya Rai six years ago.

"I just hope that when my daughter is a teenager to appreciate it to his mother and father and I still continue respecting and I want my parents for everything they have done for me, acknowledge," the actor said here at the launch of the book "Blues" Teenage Thursday.

The 37-year-old, he will be seen in Dhoom 3 and is currently considering a Happy New Year by Farah Khan.

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks