Powered by Blogger.

Philadelphia Eagles

That is the word that you do not know what you have gone through it. Well, long snapper Jon Dorenbos not allow you to discover the Eagles what it be like without him on the field. Despite a sprained ankle suffered in the fourth quarter loss of 23 September in Arizona, Dorenbos was a key factor Sunday. 19-17 victory over the Giants in New York Alex Henery had four top career goals in the field, it all started with breaks Dorenbos. Back Giants batting first part of the game, Dorenbos ran across the field to lead the charge, and the foul on Reuben Randle.

"I love my job. You know what I mean? Pay to take me, do not sit around," Dorenbos after the game. "I do it all the time as I can. I love what I do. I proud of what I do. "

"Hats off (especially) the boy to do a great job in this game and the first platform to tackle first," said head coach Andy Reid said Monday.

After arriving in Philadelphia from Arizona on Monday Dorenbos his mind, that he would play. However, the Eagles added a little insurance by signing long snapper Kyle Nelson to the practice squad. Dorenbos thanked the employees of the athletic training Rick Burkholder led ensure that Nelson never added to the active list.

"They have a phenomenal job," said Dorenbos, who is the final year of his contract. "Not that I'm surprised that I played, but I feel good. Ehrlich told me feel good. You do not want to lose a game. 'Tis not for me to miss a game."

Known for his talents as a magician, Dorenbos is not known whether the damage will just disappear. Yes, it is customary to keep high ankle sprains players incapacitate weeks.

"My thinking was to play from the beginning," said Dorenbos that. In 96 playoff games, including the Eagles played since he was signed in the middle of the 2006 season "When the end of the week, they say no, then that's the way it is."

Dorenbos missed the first two days of practice last week and is only limited in practice on Friday. What Dorenbos working "harder this week turned to a new owner in Mat McBriar, who re-signed adapt Tuesday. Although the two men had been working in training camp and preseason, Dorenbos want nothing to prevent him from using his usual outstanding performance.

"I did not come out properly, and only half the game," said Dorenbos. "And I wanted to get over my own expectations."

The Eagles are 3-1 this season already because defend his tenacity and ability to adversity. Dorenbos valiant effort, "in spite of the injury can not play. In the headlines, but it means a lot in the locker room

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks