Powered by Blogger.

Running into The Sun

I love racing seriously. I know I've talked about my love for and surprise in my love for this amazing hobby / sport. I grew very little athletic, and my whole life has-beens trying Spent be a runner and failing. To be honest, I'm not sure what has changed. Maybe it's finally started to grow and realized that I can do anything, if I have my mind to it This is my life in my hands? That the time stops for no one?
But it happened, I am very glad I did. I have in the last two years running and off, target seriously (well, as serious as you can get) for the whole of this year so far. I decided to stop, stop making excuses and fear what would happen if I tried, and you know what? I have not failed. Running is not about success or failure, I realized his journey. Like life in general.Read More3...

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks