Powered by Blogger.

Pooja carries a swiss knife

Living alone is always a challenge for a woman. But actress Pooja Gor knows how to protect herself from unruly fans and strangers.

She says, "I've started carrying a swiss knife in my bag and an iron rod in my car for protection since I often return home late. I feel Mumbai was pretty safe until recently. A few days ago, when I was leaving from a function, a guy walked up to me asking for my
autograph. I refused as I was holding bags and other stuff. But as I stepped out of the car at 2 am, I was shocked to see him in my building's parking lot, asking me for an autograph. I was afraid since it was late and there was no one around. I gave him the autograph and asked him to leave immediately."

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks