Powered by Blogger.

Leah Yang


LEAH isn’t one for romance.
“I don’t believe in true love because it’s not realistic,” she said.
Leah realised at 15 that while her friends would sob away watching romantic movies, she wouldn’t because “it’s just a film”.
She said: “I just find it draggy sometimes because we already know there’s a happy ending.”
The 18-year-old also claims she doesn’t like romantic gestures in relationships. She even said
she’d be “annoyed” with her boyfriend if he paid her bills.
“I like to be financially independent. I’m against the idea of guys paying all the time because it seems like we’re not equal.
“I’m just looking at it practically,” she said.
She even admitted that she picks her partners in the same manner: “I choose those who I think have good genes."

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks