Powered by Blogger.

Katie Kang


KATIE is – in her words – a gamer, a nerd and a geek. And she says that proudly, with a smile.
Her first game, Castle Wolfenstein, was given to her by her sister’s friend when she was 12.
Her interest in gaming has since expanded and she now plays games like Diablo 3, Heroes of Newerth and Left 4 Dead 2.
“When I had
more time, I was playing five days a week. I once spent 13 hours playing a game,” she said.
When she started working part-time, she indulged less, playing two to three times a week and spending only two hours at a go.
She’s also prioritising her school work over her gaming these days.
But her life as a female gamer has given her a fair share of experiences to remember.
“People try to hit on me or add me on Facebook, but I find it pretty mild.
“But they’re shocked when they find out I’m a girl and I kicked their butts at gaming.
“It’s very entertaining to see how they react,” she grinned.

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks