Powered by Blogger.

Bodyguards And Assassins

I tried to be diplomatic, God knows I've tried, but it's stupid.Bodyguards And Assassins, Indomina Releasing has the 26th Teddy Chan / Donnie Yen Bodyguard spectacular action and murderers, only DVD Announced in July. No additional specifications have now. I tried again and again analyzed communicate with Indomina in these versions. I do not know what you think of this release in SD, but I really hope that this note is a lesson in the kind of place that have worked so hard, the United States into a corner.
A few months ago, I. Posted news about Muay Thai Chaiya as Lionsgate dumping (Muay Thai Fighter), Legendary Assassin, The Storm Warriors DVD and bluntly Bummed I missed this title, but not surprised. Lionsgate is a leading company in the United States, have their own large theater productions, so the idea of ​​paying enough attention to the acquisition of Hong Kong is part of the training. However, Indomina has no other home. What would have been an easy decision for her.
The labels in the United States need to understand that people who are in niche films, such as martial arts and terror are also early adopters. Blu-ray is not really in its infancy and has been since 2006. People like me who have to import songs from around the world for years, have always been at the forefront of technological advancement. FUNimation When I visited a few months ago, I asked about his strategy for Blu-ray and said their clients were more than 30% penetration of Blu-ray, which is huge. Now let all the major products in Blu-ray and DVD day and date. This is something that should not be a problem.
I could still work many other independent home video labels in the same way. Even smaller labels are now Blu-ray. This is utter nonsense. Not that the movie was going to elements of high definition ready. Blu-ray and bodyguards murderer already in Hong Kong, Canada and the UK, and all are friendly, English so that I can tell. In my case, I reported the import of hard thought, because there's no way around. Indomina their first release on the market without a Blu-ray Edition
Edit to add that I just discovered presorting Indomina Announcements Clash (Bay Rong), a film of which I am a big fan to show Just to give you, I'm not a monster, this version is even DVD, but I was not much bothered by it. Sure, I'd love to see it in HD, but this film, unlike the bodyguard and assassin, no other Blu-ray editions of the world, so it is possible that items not prepared in a Blu-ray version. Moreover, there are at least seven Blu-ray releases and killer bodyguards in the world. I will (August 9) a link to Clash and then, because I think everyone should see.

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks