Powered by Blogger.

Khloe Kardashian Feels Sorry For Her Mom and Says She is Hurtful

Khloe Kardashian is on the cover of the June issue of Cosmopolitan UK, where she talks about her struggle with her weight and harassment because it received. She also talks about compared to her sisters Kourtney and Kim, plus how hurtful his "may be momanger 'Kris Jenner.

Kardashian revealed that "has a lot of weight" after her father died when she was 19."I mean, I do not care, but of course [comments about my body] going to sting," says the actress, but also realized that "I do what's good for me ... I think I'm healthy [now ], but I think I am more beautiful slimmer. "

The "public intimidation" made ​​about her weight "to understand why so many people want to eat in this industry or interference plastic surgery." Kardashian

Khloe is proud that he has "done things well and I did not feel intimidated have operated my face." (This is a blow for her sister Kim?)

Khloe talked about her mother, Kris Jenner, said he feels sorry for her when the girls "conspiracy" in it. He acknowledges that the advice Jenner be "offensive." Especially when he told to lose weight to one aspect of the brand.

The magazine goes on sale on 2 May

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks