Powered by Blogger.

Happy Mother's Day

Special Mother's Day (and Happy Birthday) wish my wonderful mother, my mother-in-law, and my friends who are amazing mothers near and far. I respect and admire no end. You keep me sane in those moments when I think I've had enough and I understand, in those moments when I can not imagine, loved the feeling.

What do you have planned for Mother's Day? Let dim sum (my favorite rare treat) and then go to visit local officials to Echo Park Craft Fair to be my favorite. To all mothers around the world, hope you have a very special weekend of love, back massages, handmade cards, breakfast in bed, and other delicacies happy this weekend!

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks