Powered by Blogger.

Police Searching For Online Predator Who Bullied: Amanda Todd

 Police Searching For Online Predator Who Bullied: Amanda Todd First I would like to say Rest In Peace Amanda Todd, never earned any harassment you. I hope. That people who took in his suicide, beaten and imprisoned, regardless of their age You were a beautiful girl, and I'm the same age as you (15). I hope this video can harassed others and help them to become stronger and fight to regain your life and regain your confidence.For those of you who do not know Amanda Todd, I will tell you. Amanda was a young girl of 15 years who was constantly harassed. She was beaten and went to bed after he jumped to die in a ditch, she was short, he was involved in drugs ad alcohol, moved schools published a perverse and distributed pictures of her breasts, she drank bleach even overdosed again jump twice, to die, and finally to all this shit, end up committing suicide. I hope that covers everything.
For those who are perpetrators, I wonder why you intimidated. Do and see for yourself? What do you think? Do you think it is you cold? You feel you have more? They have to do for fun? If the victim feel worse? Why? That's all I ask. Why? What do you get? Imagine in 10 years when the intimidation and wonder. Is this what I want? If people know, is that I want to be known as?
To stop bullying stops, then. If you believe that you makes you stronger, then you are wrong, if you know that you feel like the feeling you are wrong. If you believe that you are getting colder, then you are very wrong! Get some help. Do you really need.
For those of you who are being bullied, you have my respect. I can not imagine what you go through every day. I want to help you to overcome bullying. I want to be your best friend. If you ever need advice or assistance, contact me by e-mail. I will always be there to listen, to listen and a better friend know you can, that I. Always behind you, ready to catch a fall Please send me your stories and experiences, so that I can help you.

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks