Powered by Blogger.

Radcliffe Gets Ultimatum From Girlfriend

Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that his girlfriend, Rosie Coker has given him a two-year deadline to get house-trained.
The Harry Potter star admitted that his talent as an actor has far outweighed his ability to function in the kitchen.

“She says I have a deadline of two years to be
like a fully-functioning human being around the house,” the Daily Mail quoted Radcliffe as saying.

“I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment, and it means I can’t leave the house in a state the way I do.”

‘I didn’t promise her anything, but I have made it my mission to improve myself. There’s certainly progress to be made,” he quipped.

The 22-year-old revealed that he faced a low point when he was back in London a while ago and wolfed down half a bowl of cereal before rushing off to catch an early flight.

A week later, the bowl and the cereal were still there, congealed into a rock-solid mess.

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks