Powered by Blogger.

Just Like Heaven

In January Ben got to fly out to Memphis, TN and see his good buddy Jamie. From the day they met they seriously became best buds. They met through work and when Ben came home all I heard was Jamie this and Jamie ...We plan for a chase plane aerial video, ofcourse using my humble-slow-moving trainer plane to chase some series-ass-kicking nitro engine plane. Well you can guess, it's like a race between rabbit and turtle. I am the turtle of ...Just Like Heaven ... I just did the dishes and somehow more just kept showing up until I finally decided in the constant battle between dishes and Amara; dishes were victorious for tonight. Ugh. That's just the way it is ..

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks