Powered by Blogger.

Bipasha Basu Dam Maro Dam

Though she admits that in personal life she can shed a tear at the drop of a hat, when it comes to lows in her professional life, Bipasha Basu insists that she is not a cry-baby and knows how to keep a brave face. 

"I guess I have been in the industry for long to really sit down and cry over something that may go wrong with my films," says Bipasha who has now seen a revival of sorts with DUM MAARO DUM at least keeping its head above water, especially after a hat trEven though till about a year and a half back, Bipasha was sailing smooth with the success of ALL THE BEST, BACHNA AE HASEENO and RACE, things took a drastic turn when she took an offbeat path with back to back non-commercial films. The move backfired and even though she won accolades for

her performance in LAMHAA, it wasn't good enough for her box office standing. 

"Well, it isn't that I don't think about what went wrong," she says, "I do reflect on what went wrong but don't ponder it at length or get into depression. I just move on. This way I have a very thick skin, I don't get affected." 

CHECK OUT: Re-invention is Bipasha's survival mantra!!

In personal life though she doesn't mind crying her heart out and dismisses the popular belief that she holds a strong stand in every situation, regardless of how tough it is. 
"Oh, there is a different side to me at home," she chuckles, "In fact I remember how I have always been like this since I was a child. If I had committed a mistake, even if my mother wouldn't say anything I would pre-empt that I am up for some scolding.Bass phir kya tha, just thinking about that would make me crying. I just wouldn't stop till she cajoled me herself. It was a cool escape for me.ick of commercial failures like AAKROSH, LAMHAA and PANKH

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
1 Share/Bookmark

Labels

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks